The following criteria apply to all students in grades 7-12:
- All classes will offer appropriate, realistic and meaningful written exams that measure a student’s understanding of the material taught during the semester.
- All students will take all of their exams. There will be no exam exemptions for the semester based on grades, SLO’s, or any other classroom related activities; with the exception of high school seniors in the second semester who meet pre-established criteria.
- Students will take all exams based on the Semester Exam Schedule. Students will not be permitted to take exams during study halls, prep periods or other exam periods without prior permission from the principal.
- Students not in attendance during the prep periods prior to the exams will be considered unexcused.
- Students having a study hall during 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th periods must be in attendance beginning at 8:20 AM. A morning study hall during an exam period does not mean students can come to school late.
- Students will not be released from scheduled exams when they finish the exam, but when the exam period ends.