- Attendance will be taken at the BEGINNING of all classes and reported to the office
- Attendance is taken by logging onto the google meet in the beginning of class
- The google meet link is located in the Google Classroom Header
- Attendance will not be taken for study hall.
- Sickness/Scheduled appointments: Parents call the school office 419-446-2705
- Even if a student is quarantined, if they become ill during quarantine you must call the office
- Students are not to schedule outside work/jobs during the school day
- If nothing is reported to the office it will be marked as an unexcused absence
- Students who participate in extracurricular activities must attend classes per the Student Handbook
- This is not an extended vacation
REMOTE PRACTICE DAYS:
- For the TWO Remote Learning Practice Days there is no make-up option for assignments (unless excused absence due to illness/appointment or technology issues). Those issues must be communicated to the teacher prior to Christmas break.
- IF Pettisville Schools adjusts to full time remote learning, the late policy for each individual class will be put into place.
- Please report issue on the day the technology problem begins
Contact Mike Zimmerman at: 419-446-2705 or E-mail - email@example.com