Basketball Tickets 2017-2018
Season Tickets and Passes will be on sale to the general public during the times below:
Tuesday, November 14 before meet the team night: 4:30 – 6:30 PM. Pettisville Senior Citizens may also sign-up for pass if not already on the list from last season. (62 or older and must live or own land in the district.)
After Tuesday, November 14, season ticket and pass sales will be available during normal school hours.
Ticket Price Comparison
|General Admission Prices||Season Ticket Prices|
|Varsity Boys||Games||Cost||Total||Varsity Boys||Total|
|Adult||11||$6||$66||Adult Boys' Season Ticket||$44|
|Student||11||$4||$44||Student Boys' Season Ticket||$30|
|Varsity Girls||Games||Cost||Total||Varsity Girls||Total|
|Adult||11||$6||$66||Adult Girls' Season Ticket||$44|
|Student||11||$4||$44||Student Girls' Season Ticket||$30|
|9th Grade Boys||Games||Cost||Total||9th Grade Boys||Total|
|Adult||10||$3||$30||Adult 9th Season Ticket||$18|
|Student||10||$2||$20||Student 9th Season Ticket||$9|
|JH Boys||Games||Cost||Total||JH Boys||Total|
|Adult||8||$3||$24||Adult JH Season Ticket||$16|
|Student||8||$2||$16||Student JH Season Ticket||$8|
|JH Girls||Games||Cost||Total||JH Girls||Total|
|Adult||7||$3||$21||Adult JH Season Ticket||$14|
|Student||7||$2||$14||Student JH Season Ticket||$7|
- Family Pass: $190. Good for 2 adults and all children in the family in grades K-12 for admittance to all home games for boys’ and girls’ varsity, JV, 9th, and Jr. High. This also includes two reserved seats for boys’ varsity. ($170 without 2 reserved seats for boys’ varsity)
- Adult Season Pass: $75. Good for all home games for boys’ and girls’ varsity, JV, 9th, and Jr. High. This also includes one reserved seat for boys’ varsity.
- Student Season Pass: $40. Good for all home games for boys’ and girls’ varsity, JV, 9th, and Jr. High.
If you are not purchasing reserved seats, you can send in the order form to the school office at anytime.
You will not have to carry a season ticket or season pass with you to a home event. Your name will be listed on a season ticket/pass holder list at the admission gate. All passes and tickets are non-transferable.
The only season tickets that are transferable are the individual boys reserved seat season tickets for $66.
2017 Fall Season Ticket Information
Below is a list of general admission prices at the gate, followed by a list of season pass prices with a fall season pass order form. Please contact the Pettisville Athletic Department at 419-446-2705 with any questions you may have.
|General Admission Prices|
|Varsity & JV Volleyball||$6||$4|
|9 th Grade Volleyball Only||$3||$2|
|Junior High Volleyball||$3||$2|
|Varsity & JV Soccer||$6||$4|
|JV Soccer Only||$3||$2|
2017 Fall Season Passes
- Varsity/JV/9th Volleyball Season Pass: $30 for adults and $20 for students. Good for all varsity, JV, and 9th grade volleyball home matches.
- Varsity/JV Soccer Season Pass: $30 for adults and $20 for students. Good for all varsity and JV soccer home matches.
- Junior High Volleyball Season Pass: $12 for adults and $6 for students. Good for all JH volleyball home matches.
- Family Fall Season Pass: $80. Good for 2 adults and all children in the family in grades K-12 (does not include college age students) for admittance to all volleyball and soccer home games at any level.
- Individual Adult Fall Season Pass: $35. Good for all volleyball and soccer home games.
- Individual Student Fall Season Pass: $25. Good for all volleyball and soccer home games.
*If you purchase a season pass, your name will be placed on a pass list that our ticker takers will have at the admission gate. Tickets are non-transferable. Only the ticket holder may use the season pass list.
Pettisville Senior Citizen Passes
Pettisville senior citizen passes are available at no charge to those 62 or older who live in the Pettisville school district or own land in the Pettisville school district. The pass is good admission to all home non-tournament athletic events for the 2016-2017 school year. Your name will be placed on senior citizen pass list. Please call the school at 419-446-2705 after Thursday, August 10, if your name was not on the list last school year.