|K-12 Breakfast||7:45 - 8:15 am|
|7th and 8th grade||11:05 am|
|9th - 12th grade||11:20 am|
|Grades K - 6||$2.65|
|Grades 7 - 12||$2.80|
- Lunch Accounts should be kept at a Positive Balance. If a student reaches a negative balance, a receipt will be printed for them. (Similar to a grocery receipt.)
- Grades 4-6 are allowed to purchase an extra item from the tray menu. Ala carte items may not be purchased. Grades 4-6 students must finish 3 of 5 items on their tray before purchasing extras. The purchase of extra items or bread are for students purchasing a tray. Students packing their lunch may purchase milk. Please notify the school if your child should not purchase extra items. (We will monitor this as much as possible, but it is still the responsibility of the student!)
- Substitutes for Milk are reserved for students with medical needs. Written notification from a physician should be provided to the school.
- Please notify the school of any known food allergies.(Form available in the office.)
- Pop should not be packed in lunches.
- If you have a question on lunch account balances, please contact Linda Riegsecker at 419-446-2705.