For an application, contact the school at 419-446-2705 or print a copy from this link
Pettisville Local Schools, located 30 miles west of Toledo in Fulton County, Ohio is a unique school district in terms of Ohio education today. The district, one of the smaller districts in the state, enjoys an almost unduplicated level of public support. Pettisville traditionally ranks in the top ten statewide in percentage (40%+) of incoming open enrollment students. We believe that Pettisville Schools along with Pettisville community combine to make a unique environment in which to raise a family and educate children.
At Pettisville, students gain a love of learning while preparing for the future. Program highlights include:
- State of the art, energy efficient, LEED Rated PK-12 new facility (2011)
- Well-rounded curriculum that includes a full-day Kindergarten and gifted education
- Small class sizes
- New technology in classrooms- interactive boards, classroom audio, video on demand, chromebook carts
- All teachers highly-qualified and experienced
- A nurturing environment where the needs of all students are met
- Breakfast and lunch program
|Choir||Jazz Band||Cross Country
|Family & Consumer Science
|National Honor Society||Soccer
(Select Choral Group)
|Student Council||Track & Field
Pettisville Local Schools is committed to provide each student a distinctively superior education that enriches both student and community.
If you are considering Pettisville Schools for your child or family, either through open enrollment or moving to the community, we encourage you to do the following:
- Visit the school. Please feel free to call the principal of the school(s) involved for a tour. We can arrange a time when other students and faculty are present or a quiet time when few will be around. Mr. Jason Waldvogel is the elementary school (PK-6) principal (email@example.com) phone 419-446-2705 extension 1132 or Mr. Michael Lane is the high school (7-12) principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) same number extension 1124. A toll-free number is also available at 888-446-2705 if you are calling long distance.
- Speak to other Open Enrollment Parents. We can provide names of parents of students who will be in your child(ren)’s activities or grades to compare notes.
- Apply Early. There is no obligation to accept enrollment if offered. Students can return to their home school at any time should they choose. By applying early, you will have a better chance of being accepted and not being closed out of the grade you need.
There are several family-friendly policies in place to help avoid potential problems later.
- If older siblings are enrolled in Pettisville, when the younger children come of school age, they are guaranteed not to be denied entrance due to class size. If we accept your older children, we will not deny younger children because of class size.
- Once we accept a child, we will not later deny renewal because of class size.
Applications are available on this web site at this link. Just print a form, complete it, and mail it to Pettisville Schools at 232 Summit Street, Pettisville, OH 43553 or email it to the superintendent as noted below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either of the principals noted above or the superintendent, Dr. Steve Switzer at 419-446-2705 extension 1136 or email at email@example.com